When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling B1 professional

mastergod

Hi all,

Looking for said watch for (a)practical and (b)looks purposes and found an alleged rep here:

click

however I gotta real bad feeling about the site and the pic and lack of pics for that matter...So I'm looking for encouragement regarding staying away from it, and also asking wether we know of a good source for a B1 pro rep??

Thanks all,

mg

EDIT: Having checked the speedmasters and other easily identifiable watches it seems it is a scamsite deluxe, probably well known for it too. However the question about a good dealer for this particular B1 remains:)

Yep, the watch in the link is a "fake fake", a gen.

There is no good replica of the B-1, Airwolf or the Aerospace. There are some decent cheap stuff around, if you are not concerned about accuracy.

In addition to Sixx' suggenstions, you can try out watcheden.com or Aobobuy.com.

Good luck, and post some pictures here if you buy one! :)

I have a white dialled B-1 rep if you are interested. As mentioned by others, it is not accurate but it might suffice for what you require. Both analogue and digital functions all work fine.

Let me know, and I will post some more pics.

Cheers :thumbsupsmileyanim:

1001816l.jpg

I have a white dialled B-1 rep if you are interested. As mentioned by others, it is not accurate but it might suffice for what you require. Both analogue and digital functions all work fine.

Let me know, and I will post some more pics.

Cheers :thumbsupsmileyanim:

1001816l.jpg

Thanks for the kind offer! I'm still gathering info but will shoot you a pm when what needs to be known is known!!

mg