When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New PAM176G from Trevor

Hey everyone, So ive been lurking on the forums for a while, placed an order with BK for one of his submariners and while I was waiting I got impatient and picked up another one of my dream watches. I started out wanting a 111H from sead but I cant afford one of his and one of BK's watches just yet so I emailed trevor to see what he had in stock. He emailed me promptly with pictures of two watches that he did have in stock (he had no 111's) so I decided to pick up a 176G from trevor and I just wanted to show you guys my new watch and get your opinions on it and maybe some insight as to what I can improve on it.

Thanks everyone,

J

IMG_20101112_202036.jpg

Edited by 10892000

Ill post up more pics later once i get my SLR charged, that last one was from my phone's camera. Okay so i can get a better crown from T, should i be looking for a better crown guard as well? and is the crown replacement easy enough that I would be able to accomplish this on my own?

Thanks guys

mmmm i really like the brown on the strap so I want to keep brown leather but i also like the oem look of the panerai on the clasp. Any goo dsources for straps where I wont get gouged? Deployment clasps in Ti? anyone know where i can find these things?

Thanks

Oh and i know i promised more pics.... they will be coming shortly!