When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the best out of the box 111,

hotbody77

Hi PAM-friends,

i´m in this rep thing for a while now, but newly infected with the Panerai Virus.

Means that i have no great experience with Panerai reps. I only have a 187 and am very happy with it.

But it´s a really big watch and doesn't ´t fit a suit very well.

So i´m looking for a good every day beater with high quality.

I´m loving the clean look of the 111 or the 104, but don´t know the differences.

And on top i don´t know which dealer offers the best?

Can any body help me to get my decision done?

The greatest problem to me looks how to get the watch safe to Germany?

In the past i dealt with trusty and shipping was always no problem,

but i heard from a well known member that his prices for watches and shipping are way off to the regular prices.

Is that right? I knew shipping costs are heavy at him, but if it works safe i will pay. (s&h to Germany 1 watch is 65 USD)

Hope you can give me some good advice!?

Edited by hotbody77

if you are willing to spend over $1000 then Little Hero. his 111h is probably 98% close to gen.

then.... i would say sead's ultimate for $450... then cartels etc etc..

just wait.. Vacuum just came out with his own dial which is better than sead's offereing ( which uses a dsn dial)

i would think a fully modded vac will run around $600... but the dial is better.

I don't see the Cartel coming out with a 111H/I/J/K/L super rep. They've just shown that they can't really improve that much on the luming (see latest batch of Daylight dials and The Zigmeister's comments on previous batch). They'll never be able to get the bridges on the movement right.

We can always hope they finally make a half decent H+ series CG, but I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:

But maybe we'll at least get a good case out of the deal ..... or not.

I don't see the Cartel coming out with a 111H/I/J/K/L super rep. They've just shown that they can't really improve that much on the luming (see latest batch of Daylight dials and The Zigmeister's comments on previous batch). They'll never be able to get the bridges on the movement right.

We can always hope they finally make a half decent H+ series CG, but I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:

But maybe we'll at least get a good case out of the deal ..... or not.

A message of hope from the battle weary ;)