When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new AP ROO Tour Auto 2010 arrived

MADRED7

Dear All,

just a quick notice that my newly released Tour Auto 2010 was waiting on my office desk this morning ... woohoo.

I mounted the strap up-side-down to give the watch a better fit to the wrist (deployant sits better this way!) and strapped it on.

Just one first impression as I will do a full review in the coming days:

AWESOME :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The best ROO they did for months...quality wise and sporty design.

So stay tuned for my review and some pics soon ... and in the meantime, if you are on the fence for a new ROO, go for this piece, cheers.

Theo

post-334-0-69749100-1290062172.jpg

I am on the fence on any new roo due to all its initial flaws, they are so easy to spot even for a noob.If you are not in a area where people know watches then I am sure its ok, but my wrist gets to much attention to use reps whit glaring flaws like the roo's :(

I am on the fence on any new roo due to all its initial flaws, they are so easy to spot even for a noob.If you are not in a area where people know watches then I am sure its ok, but my wrist gets to much attention to use reps whit glaring flaws like the roo's :(

I have a cure for that...never lie to your friends or colleagues regarding your watches :rolleyes:

Theo

I have a cure for that...never lie to your friends or colleagues regarding your watches :rolleyes:

Theo

I am really looking forward to your review! I just approved the QC images for mine today. I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite watches in my AP collection. Anyway it looks awesome and I can't wait to hear your feedback.

Theo

I never do, but I am talking about all the other people you meet, biz partners, watch nuts on the streets, just going in the streets its not cool whit a flaw like watch like the ROO.

Then again I live in what many would consider the riches part of Scandinavia, one grocery store I can see in 10minuts more 10k$ watches then a week going around in the capital Oslo.

• 2 weeks later...