When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some help

tenacious_b

Guys,

A while back, I made the difficult decision to sell my watch collection (I was up to 18) to help my wife buy her business from the previous owner. I am just now getting back to thinking about buying a watch, and I was hoping to find some advice on the following:

1. I want a swiss movement Breitling Seawolf with a black face on a bracelet.

2. I'd prefer to deal with a collector that is a very hi-tough, boutique type experience, and who ships from CONUS, even if it costs a little more.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Bryan

I'm not sure anyone is based in CONUS at the moment! but you might be able to get packages forwarded on if you can get a forwarding address set up, or have relatives who would be willing to accept and send parcels on. (I am assuming you have issues with Texas customs!)

Mary (WatchInternational) and Lay (ReplicaMake) offer a good, personal service, but I'm not sure if Lay is recommended on this forum? I know he is a dealer on RWG1.1. Mary guarantees to get a swiss movement if she sells it as swiss, but bear in mind that it may be an older movement saved from another watch, and therefore need servicing.