When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pics of new 251 - love it

Chicago1122

Picked this off another board member - a huge win for me! Anyway - haven't posted in a while, as in ever since TRC, but this beauty I think deserves a bit of attention. Here are some quick and dirty shots - it came on a rubber band, shot on a thick calf from Angus. The CG and the crown are both pretty solid as is the lume (it actually holds on for a bit, although the color is a bit off). Compared to my gen 50 the CG is just as good: RWG sale :whistling:

I love the new 7753 - very quiet and keeps "perfect" time. Date adjust and quick change work perfectly... factories stepped up their game on this one.

Here are a few shots! Enjoy

P1020840.jpg

P1020847.jpg

P1020856.jpg

P1020857.jpg

P1020859.jpg

P1020863.jpg

P1020865.jpg

P1020867.jpg

P1020887.jpg

P1020891.jpg

P1020893.jpg

Wow is that nice

Good luck with your sale on the Gen 50

Timm

Hey newbie, welcome to the board! Look around and be sure to check out our trusted dealers. :lol: thanks again :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by Chicago1122

Nice one. I'm liking the black and White pics. Suit the watch and lighting.

thanks! When i have time i look forward to taking some high res shots with my SLR

JM

Wow! Nice one Chi-man! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Let me know if you're downtown next week and would like to show it off to me......I would love to see it in person! Tues./Wed.Thurs.......lunch @La Cocina?

Cheers......Hike

Wow! Nice one Chi-man! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Let me know if you're downtown next week and would like to show it off to me......I would love to see it in person! Tues./Wed.Thurs.......lunch @La Cocina?

Cheers......Hike

Hey Hike, thx! - we'll have to set up a rep lunch for sure! December is a rough one for me - tons of travel, but let's grab some lunch after the fist of the year.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: