When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you replace the bezel insert?

naeems

no need to remove the case back, there is a rish of damaging the old insert when you prise it up, what watch are we talking about here just so i am sure what i am talking about

Omega UPO :) How do you stick the new one in?

Edited by naeems

The case back has nothing to do with replacing the insert... Andy's instructions were clear. Use a credit card or knife to carefully pry the insert off of the bezel. Again.. this is very easily searchable.

Again Naeems... do some research. For someone that asks so many questions... you're pretty bad at finding answers.

I've looked at your posts and 99% of everything you've posted on this forum is a question. This community is about contribution. You haven't even thought to take pictures of your watch to share with the community. Nor have you even had the courtesy to welcome any newer members to the community on the introductions board. Every post you've posted has been a direct question asking for help, yet you contribute nothing. Not even friendly comments or inquiries on ESTABLISHED threads that would often answer your very question.

Why don't you start to think of this place as a community, and not as your personal problem solving database. I know I sound harsh, but I really have no tolerance for posts like yours.

The case back has nothing to do with replacing the insert... Andy's instructions were clear. Use a credit card or knife to carefully pry the insert off of the bezel. Again.. this is very easily searchable.

Again Naeems... do some research. For someone that asks so many questions... you're pretty bad at finding answers.

I've looked at your posts and 99% of everything you've posted on this forum is a question. This community is about contribution. You haven't even thought to take pictures of your watch to share with the community. Nor have you even had the courtesy to welcome any newer members to the community on the introductions board. Every post you've posted has been a direct question asking for help, yet you contribute nothing. Not even friendly comments or inquiries on ESTABLISHED threads that would often answer your very question.

Why don't you start to think of this place as a community, and not as your personal problem solving database. I know I sound harsh, but I really have no tolerance for posts like yours.

In order to contribute, one must first learn ;)

Anyway, the search function sucks. Like I've said before.

Forgive me. lol.

In order to contribute, one must first learn ;)

Anyway, the search function sucks. Like I've said before.

Forgive me. lol.

I find it interesting that when you had a previous question about polishing.. it took me literally 30 seconds to find a post relating to your inquiry and respond to you.

My question to you: Why could you not find it?

The search function is far from perfect but never-the-less is the key to you finding your wealth of information here on the forum. I've been a member here for a few years and more than anything, what you might think of as a little innocent question turns out to be a question that has a LOT of history on the forum and has been discussed COUNTLESS times before. In many cases, lots of people's time and hard work went into these posts, and for you to simply ask for people to regurgitate that information back to you again, is kind of inconsiderate.

The reason the information is on the community is for it to be here for future use to people. I'm not saying that topics shouldn't be discussed more than once by any person.. but I AM saying that you shold make an "honest" effort at trying to find out some information for yourself, especially on topics like the "UPO", "submariner" etc.

I mean you DO realize that the UPO is quite possibly one of the most popular watches in replica history right? If your questions had indeed pertained to an Breguet or an A Lange & Sohne watch.. maybe I'd be more understanding.. but 85% of your posts are about UPOs.... I mean come on.

:bangin: