When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jaeger Lecoultre - Reserve De Marche

vlaletom

I am a big fan of JLC.

Unfortunatly this brand is underestimated by reps factory. Maybe they dont see a strong selling power unlike pam or rolies.

But i am shure the first one than can produce a decent case for the compressor series (with screwed crown guard) would sells very very well around here.

Anyway i picked up the Master reserve de marche as it is one of the best reps around (simple case).

Got it from trusty and it quicly arrived home in a nice children toy package :)

The one i got is the older rep version with the see-thrue back (flow) and and only the 9 and 12 marker writen, as opsed to the 2006 series with 3-6-9-12.

The rep of the new series doesn't have a see thrue case, but the bottom is still wrong anyway (should be gold color not steel).

The RDM reps is really good looking, the case looks credible (heavy strong steel) contrast between polished bezel,crown and brushed case i very good.

The dial is just gorgeous.

The date hands move with a pushed like the gen.

Exept the see thrue back that nobody can see when you wear it, the only flow was that the second hands tip is painted in red (as some other watch in the compressor series), but the RDM should be plain black.

So i painted it black.

Next step was to had a nice aligator strap and voila!

126021-20348.jpg

126021-20349.jpg

126021-20350.jpg

126021-20351.jpg

126021-20352.jpg

126021-20353.jpg

126021-20354.jpg

126021-20355.jpg

• 1 year later...