When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One Little Help!thk.......

jamriff

By this I take it you want to send it Internationally, well others might give you their favourite ways but in the end it still comes down to just parcel her up and post it, just don't declare it as a watch.........of any sort.

Ken

Edit; just re-read the question and see of course you are talking about sending it Internationally

The best plan is to contact The Zigmeister Zumba, by PM, book the watch in (there is a waiting list) then follow his instructions exactly.

The Zigmeister has said that he has never had a problem with customer's watches passing through Canadian customs... so his knowlege is golden. Listen and learn.

I have to say that Ken's advice is very poor advice. He really should know better.

Telling lies on the declaration will land you in trouble if customs decide to inspect the package.

Just a quick note here, I didn't by any means say lie, there are many words that can be used ie; gift, accessory item, mechanical device, toy etc etc which are not in fact straying from the thruth.

The other point is if custom's decide to check your package you're going to be in a spot of trouble regardless of what is written on the delclaration.

Ken