When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Programmers in the house?

hiker01

It is just a forum so wouldn't touchBB work with it. And to get touchBB working you have to make some changes in the forum but should be simple enough I don't remember what forum software the site is running but that would be my suggestion if you wanted support on your android phone.

Personally I don't browse the site on my android phone (HTC EVO) but I do browse on my iPad if I have enough time where I am at to actually get engaged with the site. I prefer to actually have time to interact with something if I am going to look at it. Unless I am browsing for fun and then I just stick to youtube videos, or any of the many news applications which one depends on where I am at. My phone is used for checking in on foursquare, "quickly" checking my email, receiving text messages, and making calls.

It would be nice to to post PM/reply to your PMs/read your PMs; read the latest post or follow your post......something like that. I use my Cell as an extension of my Desktops and Laptops since they're so powerfull nowadays.

I just realized I was suggesting a program that only works on the iphone lol. I should have suggested tapatalk which I think costs like 3 bucks in the marketplace. I downloaded it a while back and remember it working wonderfully on my HTC EVO. It has RWG listed as supported and I have used it. I will get photos of it this week (I left my camera at home today). It does all of what you are wanting already.