When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger White Batons

Marky1012

After some issues with an Omega Broad Arrow that I was hoping to sell - link here I sent the watch back to Josh and he agreed to replace it. After some weeks and a lot of prompting Josh advised that he could not source a relacement and I should choose an alternative. Eventually settled on a Super Avenger White Batons Dial. I had the QC pictures and did not check them as well as I should have. I do think that the watches should have an initial check by the supplier rather than passing the full responsibility to the Buyer - but that is a separate issue.

Anyway, I duly received the watch and I am very please with it. I replaced the strap but still had the nagging feeling it wasn't quite right. Please see below. The part bugging me is the red 'AUTOMATIC' above the sub-dial at 6.

So, two questions:

1 Could you live with this dial?

2 If not, where it the best place to obtain a replacement? Gen or rep?

post-17527-0-88473500-1292154525.jpg

post-17527-0-30994500-1292154874.jpg

This is a fantastic looking dial,nicer than mine. The batons look like there two seperate pieces,per gen. I got mine when they first came out,dosent look nearly as good as yours,as far as the batons are concerned. The only problem I see is your (sub dial at six) hour counter. If It really bothers you send Josh a message with pics. I would probably live with It because the rest of the watch Is really nice. Want to trade? ;) good luck :)

This looks great! As maxman mentioned its just the subdial at 6 hand that needs resetting to 12. If i was you i wouldn't send it back for that. The "mall guy" can fix this for like a tenner.

Congrats! i want one of these... Is this the latest one than comes on steel from Josh?

Some said the new models batons were still one piece,It appears that there two piece from the pics. These reps are really going to another level,looks like good times ahead for us rep enthusiast :thumbsupsmileyanim: