When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where can I get a rep of this

signumboy

I did not look at the pics,I thought you were looking for the rep. I just now looked at the Ebay pics and yes It's a rep. The first give away for me is the pushers, and he Is covering up the SDW with the hands. Seems to more and more of these types of sales lately :thumbdown:

I did not look at the pics,I thought you were looking for the rep. I just now looked at the Ebay pics and yes It's a rep. The first give away for me is the pushers, and he Is covering up the SDW with the hands. Seems to more and more of these types of sales lately :thumbdown:

I said the same thing at first...

But the placement of the HE valve looks gen. On the rep it's slightly above the 10.. on the gen it's well below the 10. The numbers are also the right size... Wish he had a pic of the datewheel..

My gut told me rep.. but then I changed my verdict!

The bezel numbers also seem thin.. but that HE valve placement is puzzling....

I said the same thing at first...

But the placement of the HE valve looks gen. On the rep it's slightly above the 10.. on the gen it's well below the 10. The numbers are also the right size... Wish he had a pic of the datewheel..

My gut told me rep.. but then I changed my verdict!

The bezel numbers also seem thin.. but that HE valve placement is puzzling....

No worries my friend,the reps are so good now that we have to take a second look most of the time. To be honest I thought it was a gen when I first saw it. I have this exact rep so the pushers were a "tell" on a second look,WTF do i know :pardon: