When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some help from the Breitling Rep Experts!

Daimo73

Hi guys,

I am looking for a Breitling Bentley rep as a gift for my wife's sister (weird I know - secret santa thing).

Now I am a complete novice and have spent the last few days reading thru this forum to get a handle on what to look for and where to get it.

Problem is my limit is $200 tops which I realise is a bit low on the scale of decent reps and as thus, have had a hard time finding a watch.

I've tried to look thru websites and dealers recommended on this site but as expected, the watches are tailored to more genuine reps in a higher price bracket.

So I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction as to where I can find a "best value under $200" Bentley!

Thanks all and Merry Xmas!

Try WatchEden, they do some pretty good deals on cheaper end watches. You will them in the Dealers section on the main Forum page.

Or, as Andy says, try Silix, they do some very good deals also!! Again, in the Dealer section!

Sixx :bones:

Just a quick example from WatchEden. http://www.watcheden.com/breitling-for-bentley-gt-chronograph-automatic-with-white-dial-over-sized-i-78741-p-1.html

If you click on Bently at the top of the page it will bring up all the bently models they have, from super cheap to the more expensive A7750 models.

It might be worth going into the Silix Forum and trying to link from their sig, I remember, vaguely admitedly, that they had change some things around. Could also be worth sending them a quick email if you can!

Hope this helps mate!!

Just a quick example from WatchEden.

If you click on Bently at the top of the page it will bring up all the bently models they have, from super cheap to the more expensive A7750 models.

It might be worth going into the Silix Forum and trying to link from their sig, I remember, vaguely admitedly, that they had change some things around. Could also be worth sending them a quick email if you can!

Hope this helps mate!!

Hi guys - yeah still looking, those links / websites have been handy.

If I understand it correctly, the super cheaps won't have a working Cronograph amongst other things and these can be found for about $100-$110.

The higher end with A7750 movement that you mentioned jumps up on price obviously.

There's a certain style she wants in which I found a cheap end one from trustytime for $108.

Alternatively, the higher end I've found one for $250 + shipping from Silix and $325 (shipping inclu.) from Watcheden.

I can't post links until I've made 5 posts so I've attached some pics.

post-32245-0-11216000-1292794390.jpg

post-32245-0-83711200-1292794548.jpg

post-32245-0-15003700-1292794562.jpg

The problem I had with the Silix website is it would only open in firefox for some reason.

I've also found this on replicamake with A7750 movement for $218 + shipping which looks very similar to watcheden..

post-32245-0-12583800-1292794780.jpg

Trying to keep my budget to 200 + shipping so I've sent an enquiry thru the Silix website to see if they can knock a little off the price. The better quality would make for a much nicer present to give her.

No response yet so I think I'll take your advise and try sending an email.

Thanks again guys.

Daimo.

I have the motors T http://www.1-pc8838.com/bI02019-bentley-model-brown-asia-7750-2800bph-p-2685.html If you are Interested send me a pm. The watch is like new,I can let It go for around half of the original price. It Is a beautiful rep. :) (ps) sorry but mine is the black dial not the brown,hard to tell the difference :pardon: