When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 253I Ultimate...Opinions Please

cuervoz

@Pete - you mentioned the 12 & 6 shape, what's wrong with it? Looks pretty much spot on to me including the indices/markers thickness.

I think you already answered your question by using the phrase "pretty much" but here are the pics to show. But also consider the rest of my post before response !

That gen pic is too over-exposed to tell whether the color of the blue chrono hand matches the rep. But I am not sure it does. I will be very very impressed if it does. Also, the hob nail texture on the rep dial is not pronounced enough and hard to see (or maybe its just the pics). On the gen, the hob nail texture is very apparent at all angles. I am not saying this is a bad rep but those would be my concerns if I were to get one.

I've got a Gen 253 Blue Hand that I have been saving to install on this watch. It took forever and was just by luck that I was able to get it. Still haven't got a gen dial yet and that probabaly won't come along. Anyway when my new 253 gets here I'll let you know how close it is. In pics, it's so hard to tell the shade of things.But no matter what it's 1000% better than previous blue hands,which was a total joke IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...