When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ems tracking missing ?

RYM

The day Nov 27 i ordered two watches and a Cartier box from Perfect clones, and 2 bracelets from yuki , and even today I have only received the box and bracelet, but didn´t the watches , can be a problem ? communicate with the provider? is normal ?

The day Nov 27 i ordered two watches and a Cartier box from Perfect clones, and 2 bracelets from yuki , and even today I have only received the box and bracelet, but didn´t the watches , can be a problem ? communicate with the provider? is normal ?

LOL Did you happen to order a Rose Gold Cartier Santos 100?? I received one instead of the great white sea dweller I ordered. I must say this watch it not to my taste!! I want my sea dweller!!

LOL Did you happen to order a Rose Gold Cartier Santos 100?? I received one instead of the great white sea dweller I ordered. I must say this watch it not to my taste!! I want my sea dweller!!

I didn't order my from the same dealer as you!

Edited by tonyp1

maybe custom seized it :(

Nah!! Just the incredibly slow mail service. Christmas rush, snowstorms, airport closures, increased package security (thanks to the "toner cartridge bombers") etc all over the world are creating havoc with package delivery. Things will get better in a few days as the Christmas rush clears out and hopefully the backlog at airports will ease with better weather. I ordered a Rolex folded link bracelet from Mary on Nov 2nd, it arrived on Dec 21st, over a month and a half from China to the USA. Don't despair they will arrive, eventually.