When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Some Eyes

Wilkssd

V2 bigger problem is crown wrong position- too high.

Are you sure that V2 is suitable to you? Maybe V1 is better? V1 has a better case( more gen like), V2 has a better dial presumable.

Overall look is ok except day wheel position- but that is Asian 7750 movement...

i've just ordered two V1's. I think it's the better choice, mainly because of the crown. It was kind of hard to find though. Most of the dealers i've contacted told me they're not produced anymore and the dealer i've bought them from told me they were the last ones.

@ Wilkssd - as for the day wheel, you might consider an update to eta or gen to fix that?

V2 bigger problem is crown wrong position- too high.

Are you sure that V2 is suitable to you? Maybe V1 is better? V1 has a better case( more gen like), V2 has a better dial presumable.

Overall look is ok except day wheel position- but that is Asian 7750 movement...

I agree with you all... I have actually ordered swiss eta with ALL my other reps. This one (top gun iwc), for whatever reason, had a $750 price tag for the swiss movement. So, i went with the Asian to keep costs reasonable. Being that it is a rep, I can deal with the crown issue. However, I think the date-wheel is a legit problem and have responded to the dealer with that issue.

I appreciate the advice and I would go with the V1, but as I've already ordered from the dealer, I think it would be wrong of me to try to back out now. Unless of course ..... the rep he is going to send isn't in good order.

So, it sounds to me from you guys that as long as the date-wheel is corrected, this is a very good rep and I should move forward. The primary reason I wanted this one, is that it is on the "supper rep" out of the box list. That is the pre-rec for any that I"m orderding. So, as long as you all agree this fits that bill, then I'll more forward.

Thanks again for your feedback. I have 4 more reps that I've ordered. I'll posts those pics up for review, as soon as I get them. THANKS AGAIN! Please feel free to add any more comments. I have to give a yes/no by night at around 5pm.