When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

111J

hmmmm...

is the crystal on the 111J and the 177L the same?...

i received my 177L and no complaints whatsoever...i find the crystal to be pretty good...very seriously impressed with the 177L...ok, so its not repliamaniacally perfect, but it sure is damn close...definitely passing for gen to anyone other than well-informed rep freaks or eagle-eyed Ristis...

So You got it in the end R :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes the pam 177L really IS a very nice pam :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have ordered the new pam219 today from the same factory and I hope that pam is the or even better than the new pam111J.

But the new finely engraved movement in the 111J is way better than the pam 177L so it is ALWAYS something that is less good with one replica compared to another :wounded1:

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently recieved my 111j but I do not see the bezel removal notch on it. Also when I release the lever the crown does not move at all. It stays exactly where it was when the lever was closed. There is also no ability to hack the movement in my 111, when you pull the crown the seconds hand just keeps ticking. Starting to wonder if my 111J is even the new one.

The crown should moves out since it is springloaded. See the pictures below.

As for the bezel notch, your 111J should have it. I wonder maybe you did not get the new 111J?

dsc02130s.jpg

dsc02129m.jpg

Well after looking at it again I do have the bezel notch. I was looking at the 5 o'clock area and could not find it. It appears that my notch is at the 11 o'clock instead of 5. I guess I will just live with it for the time being.

If I remove the bezel will the crystal come off as well?

As for the SL crown, mine does not move when the lever is flipped. Once the lever is opened the crown stays in the exact position it was in when the lever was closed. I have to pull the crown away from the case in order to set the time. I do not however have to pull the crown to wind it so I don't know what's going on with it??

I think a 1:1 crystal from Matt or the one in the sales section would really make a difference to this watch.

Seems a shame to put that lovely CG on there without a proper crystal with correct corundum and distortion etc :)

Then its just the hex crown to match CG ( I cant see RB so assume its the older version?) and bang you have a great looking rep :)

The crystal is poorer on this than the 177.

Nice pics mate :thumbsupsmileyanim: