When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sort of Newbie introduction, again.

Greetings,

I would just like to drop a little note introducing myself for a second time on this "new" board. I was like most other newbies about a year ago, incredibly ignorant and did not read and educate myself before posting the first question: "Who has the best Panerai daylight 196".

In fact, the more I think about when I first joined the other board I am thinking how often people like myself caused members to just roll their eyes and go on. Either way, after reading and reading I started to get more familiar with this new hobby and what it is all about. I have learned and incredible amount of information in the last 6 months and it is just amazing to me that I didn't even know what a movement was a year ago.

I am still learning about all this and some things are still confusing but I think I am starting to get more and more of the slang. Yes, I call it slang because to a newbie some of the words used are just making me do search after search.

I will post a review about my first 2 replicas in about 2 weeks.

Cheers!

Edited by pwygant