When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller Crazy Color Dreams

scottosaurus

I got this beautiful FM Crazy Color Dreams from Angus. It's bigger than I thought, but I don't think it's too big. Stainless steel case, rubber strap, jump movement. Payment was easy and Angus sent me several emails keeping me updated about the availability of the watch and status of the shipment. I will definitely do business with him again!

On a side note - I've been collecting watches for about 6 months now and this is the first watch to really wow my parents. They were blown away by the jump movement, and they couldn't believe I got such a convincing rep for $125 when the gen sells for around $12,000. My Dad wants to wear it the next time he goes golfing to see what his Tag Heuer enthusiast friend thinks of it.

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

Please be careful with $88 replicas on a golf course. The impact/shockwave can knock off the hands and damage the movements.

This is why the gen Tag Heuer "golf watch" is quartz!

I have 2 of this model. One Long Island Crazy black numbers and one lozenge shaped (like yours) Crazy Colour Dreams ... a great watch.

• 2 weeks later...