When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EMS lost package?

tonyp1

Not trying to rant here. Just wondering how long before my vendor comes to the rationalization that the package is LOST.

No updates for 40 days... I know he is not wanting to send a another watch and have two watches show up but damn.

Your item left GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on December 09, 2010. No further information is available for this item.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, December 09, 2010, 1:23 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Bullet Foreign Acceptance, December 08, 2010, 6:25 pm

Well a buddy of mine, his was sent also around that time and just received his EMS parcel 2 days ago.

So the thing is, EMS is still not really back on track and is still catching up. Could still show up. But I agree it takes very very long and chances are getting smaller indeed...

Not trying to rant here. Just wondering how long before my vendor comes to the rationalization that the package is LOST.

No updates for 40 days... I know he is not wanting to send a another watch and have two watches show up but damn.

Your item left GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on December 09, 2010. No further information is available for this item.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, December 09, 2010, 1:23 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Bullet Foreign Acceptance, December 08, 2010, 6:25 pm

What'd you order, because I found a package?

• 2 weeks later...