When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinn EZM

mastergod

Hi all,

Searching for Sinn EZM here gave no results, do we know wether it's been repped? Without exaggerating I feel it's fair to state that undoubtedly it must be one of the coolest watches in the history of horology.

Never been repped? That's just crazy, makes me and the rest of the replica community look like a bunch of fags! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

post-2870-0-76351300-1297433774.jpg

post-2870-0-13090600-1297433753.jpg

I don't know about the coolest watch in the history of horology.. but it's nice :)

Not for me though. What do the buttons at the 10 and 8 oclock position do?

A GMT watch correct?

It's a 60 minute "stopwatch" function I think. Incredibly useful in special ops situations and also around the kitchen! Also note the countdown bezel. Brilliant.

It's a lemania 5100 movement with center seconds and minute counters. So it's missing running second at nine and hour counter at six plus 24hr counter at 12.

Very clean, cool looking layout 8)

Yeah thats right. Seconds at nine and hours at six would just be distracting. Also note how the dial writing and date is designed to not grab eyes' attention. Great panic watch!