When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's been a while...

sandelman

I know it's not the favorite of many of you but it has always been an interesting piece to me. I have been away for a time now and have not the knowledge that I once did here. I have managed to searcharound and found some ofthe better dealers who were around some years back and have found my way around their websites. Still, from someone who has purchased from and knows the quality...it's nice to find a quality lead. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Even though Graham isn't one of my personal favourite brands I do agree with you that they have an interesting design.. And yes, the cost of "up to date knowledge" in the world of reps is a lot of hours spent to keep up with all versions, from which factories and so on.. But in a short while I'm sure you'll be back on track! :)

Hi Sandelman and welcome back. It's always good to see some old time members coming back after a long time. :)

As modelizer pointed out the watch you're interested in is not too common. I'm sure there's a few guys who know their way around Grahams but not sure if they find your thread since you're title's about your return here. :)

If after some time you got no answer maybe put up another thread with magic words in the subject line. ;)

Have a great time here.

Valerian

Ok, doesn't seem to bethe friendlyplace it was a few years ago. Hmmm?

Hey Sandelman... I think we're still pretty friendly.. next time give us more than 45 minutes to respond to your post... One thing that HAS changed in the last 4 years is our community's size. We're over triple the size we were, and the post count is really incredible, and sometimes the information to sift through is just time consuming.

With regards to your question. ALL of our dealers carry the chrono fighter, and from what I understand, the grahams for the most part come from one factory. The watch should set you back around $300 if I recall correctly.

Good to have you back, and good luck :)