When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 212 CG

regity

Just received my PAM212i ultimate and realise that there is a slight indent on the CG where the pin is located. Almost seems like the pin is too big and it was force into the CG which resulted the dent. It can only be seen in certain angle and needless to say, this wasn't pick up in the QC pics.

My understanding is that the seller don't carry spares; so, anyone know who does or makes a better CG for the 212 (smaller pin, better "REG TM" positioning etc?

Without a pic its difficult to offer options but if the QC pics didnt pick it out I would suggest a simple repair might be possible..

You wont find a better alternative to the version you have mate to be fair but you should at least try contacting the dealer and telling him the problem maybe suggest just sending back the CG for replacement if not the watch..

If as you should ....be getting it serviced then you have the opportunity to get it sorted as well.... by sending it to Domi or Zig depending where you are and customs etc you can in all likelihood get it sorted with effecting the overall look of the CG as it should be

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hi Pete, thanks for the advice. Contacted seller and replied that there are no parts available; but all pins are pressed to stay in placed. Should that be the case, I guess this will happen even with new parts (or maybe it is just my luck that mine is pressed one notch too hard!!!). Attached is the photo of the affected area.

Without a pic its difficult to offer options but if the QC pics didnt pick it out I would suggest a simple repair might be possible..

You wont find a better alternative to the version you have mate to be fair but you should at least try contacting the dealer and telling him the problem maybe suggest just sending back the CG for replacement if not the watch..

If as you should ....be getting it serviced then you have the opportunity to get it sorted as well.... by sending it to Domi or Zig depending where you are and customs etc you can in all likelihood get it sorted with effecting the overall look of the CG as it should be

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

post-32998-0-26822600-1298173885.jpg

The pin will come out mate and that dimp can be removed..if your not comfortable doing it yourself mate then send it off to a modder and get it serviced :)

Or tell the dealer to replace watch ;) Though it will mean sending it back ;)

[NEWBIE ALERT!!!]

I'm completely new to this, who would be the one to go for this sort of mod+service?

Also, if I were to do this, what is involve? I figure getting the pin out is the easy part, but once out, do I simply hammer/push the back of the CG or sand from the front?

Appreciate any advice :)

The pin will come out mate and that dimp can be removed..if your not comfortable doing it yourself mate then send it off to a modder and get it serviced :)

Or tell the dealer to replace watch ;) Though it will mean sending it back ;)