When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I find strap bars for Cartier Santos 100?

cougaree

Called the AD. I really didn't think a set of strap bars can be any problems, but the lady on the phone told me they didn't have anything (frankly I didn't think she knew what I was talking about) and asked me to send the watch in to Cartier and wait for 6-7 weeks. Wow!

I saw the genuine straps for sale online, they don't come with the strap bars. I don't personally think it's just me needing replacement for these bars. The lady on the other end of the phone was really clueless. It's kind of sad having someone selling stuff he/she does not know anything about. I guess having someone pay top dollars on a watch but does not know anything about watches is way worse.

Thanks for calling your AD for me. I really appreciate it! The watch strap is 23mm wide, so strap bars should be a little bit longer than 23mm.

First, find out what the real model name for your Cartier is - what the ADs call it - just in case the rep is known differently (like "UPO" or "swissfish" hehe).

Then call them on the phone - i find calling better than emailing - and say you need new spring bars for your 'Cartier Santos 100' for eg.

The only time i've ever been asked for a Serial number is when i was ordering a new boxset, so you shouldn't need it for spring bars. That may vary from to brand policy though... good luck!

:)

Edit: you need to call the customer service number, not any of the others.

• 1 year later...