When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blacksteel w/red and/or black/red Nato/Zulu strap?

hackR

going to place an order for some 22mm and 24mm Nato/Zulu straps for various Breitlings, PAMs, etc...

wondering if anyone has some pix to share of the Blacksteel on either a red or a black/red striped Nato/Zulu strap...

thinking this would look cool...may just order one to see, but thought i'd ask if someone has this setup...

thanks...R

Hey R,

I'm sure someone had a black and red nato on a blacksteel in one of the wristies a while back. Possibly the summer, maybe winter in a cold country, can't quite remember, but I'm positive they had it on the nato. A few people commented at the time that it was a great look on it!

Don't think too many have thought about it as most people think you need big and thick straps to go with big and chunky watches, but I think it would look hot on a red and black nato!!

Oh and PM you fecker!! Haven't had a hackR family update for ages!! My boy will be missing out on his football coaching!! hahha. ;)

Sixx :bones: