When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Driver Boutique finally arrived, after more than 2 months of waiting... :)

edgematic1

Hey guys,

I finally got my Driver Boutique and my Silver Themes from Toro.

What can I say, they look great! Especially the Driver Boutique caught my attention! What a great detail to the finishing and details!

Oh and concerning the silver themes, I got one without the overprinting on the subdial at 12.

The transaction wasn't flawless, as you know there were problems with Toro etc. Some members asked a refund etc. but I knew he was coming true.

I have no great camera close to me so here some crappy iPhone shots... The 2 boxes are gen's.

312ae8c7.jpg

657dad90.jpg

52f2ed10.jpg

a617e9cc.jpg

6c96f124.jpg

612eac79.jpg

ff4de037.jpg

dd6e7e60.jpg

1ed85cd2.jpg

af7edf7d.jpg

af7edf7d.jpg

cfe2b01c.jpg

6b5cc751.jpg

My AP shelf :D :

cc5558c6.jpg

WOW!! you're a lucky guy!! I will wait for macro shots of the Silver themes. If they are ok, I will put immediatly an order for one.

My suggestion for your watches: send them to Francisco and ask him to send the crystals to Uwe for double AR and you can also buy from him the AR'ed cyclops. The difference between an AP without AR and one one with AR is day and night. Uwe AR is just perfect because it still gives you a little bit light reflection.

Thanks for all comments!

@ fiti, I am not really into AR for rep AP's. A friend of mine has a gen RG RC, the crystal reflects. I would only opt for inner AR coating to keep some reflection. Once my movt. has issues, I'll send/bring it to francisco.

I already have an AR'ed cyclops, I was the one who suggested the project to Uwe ;):p

Now I'll wait for the Chronopassion... :)

There are 2 versions,

A tour auto, with red coloured subdials and single strap stitching, and a Driver Boutique, with orange subdials and double orange stitching on the strap.

Caseback is different as well.

In gen form, you also have the Classic Tour. Basically the same as the tour auto but with different caseback.