When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 292 J Wanted

Guest kroexist

Guest kroexist

Hi there to all of you. I have been looking for a particular replica of a watch and unfortunately cant find it no where. The watch is PAM 292 J /Radiomir/. There is a picture below... I would appreciate if you could help out....

post-34563-0-37972600-1299233687.png

Guest kroexist

Joerg

I wish it was that easy, however when you dig in and see how many different versions of this watch there are out there, it turns out that finding the correct watch is not that easy. the search button works fine, but not in this case. I found a watch that looks exactly the one i wanted, however without the piggy. so i guess the search for the right watch was half way done.

Here is a pic from it...

post-34563-0-36773200-1299245760.png

Edited by kroexist

No problem.

May I also make the suggestion, to stick with the recommended dealers here on the board? You can directly contact them, and ask them.

This is much safer than looking for you watch out there in the www. You can buy with confidence from them, and you might also be protected by the community/admins if you follow the rules.

Best, J

Beware, there isn't any accurate rep of this watch.

There are two versions available, one is in PVD whereas the gen is in ceramic, and the other is in ceramic but with a glossy finish (gen is matte).

Any trusted dealer here will source you one of these, either with the maiale on the dial or not...