When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Return ofa 2005 (ish) member

Hi All

Back from pre 'crash' of your last site, so much confusion for me when I tried to find the site. Apparently there are now more sites than there used to be! Oh, I'm from the UK and work in finance, love watches and music.

Anyway. When I was last here I had some watches that I have been enjoying very much, but decided to return and get back into things.

Just to let you know I have dealt with Josh in the past and now I am back have bought from Watcheden as I wanted a Ceramic Rado.

I have the following Genuines:

Corum Bubble Skeleton

Ball Watch - Engineer Hydrocarbon TMT (The Manual Thermometer)Black face

Ball Watch - Engineer Hydrocarbon Alligator (limited edition white faced star-burst guilloche 1,000m water resistant)

Frederique Constant watch

Replicas:

Hublot Big Bang - original before there were 357 varieties. Replica has that 'genuine' feel. Despite being 3/4 yrs old works perfectly

Rolex Sub - Blue SS dial and face. I know this was white gold but who cares... I used to have a two tone sub but the gold wore off so decided SS was the way to go. Keeps perfect time.

A. Lange & Sohne Tourbillon. Cheap watch with mineral glass but I love the 'fly back' date and power reserve. Brings out the 'geek' in me. Also nice guilloche on the dial. Keeps perfect time

Rado Sintra ceramic and sapphire glass. $188 and all seems good!

All watches a few years old but work perfectly.

Good to be back

Cheers

David

Welcome back to RWG David. It Is true that there are more rep communitys now then there were a few years back,that being said,RWG Is the best of the best.:) Looks like you have a well rounded collection,very Impressive to say the least,again welcome back,cheers, :drinks: Mike

Thanks for the welcome AmStaFF and Mike, much appreciated. There were some good people here, hope they are still around and I can make contact again. Seems that the quality of reps has improved in the interim.... I am looking very hard at the Concord C1 and any Rolex by BK. The Yachtmaster in particular seems amazing, but I am wondering if he will do a two tone blue sub any time soon. Yes I know it is the 'standard' request, but I'm half kicking myself from not getting a gen in 2006 when I could have had one for £3k, now they seem to be £7k.... Having said that, if I had got the Sub I wouldn't have been able to get the Corum, and that is out of this world. Trouble is I work with accountants and they wouldn't know a decent watch from a tin of beans.....

Cheers :drinks:

Edited by David111