When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why is this so hard?

dombehsman

Wow Fender, that was impressive! You ever consider starting a blog? :)

Who would read it? No one has time for this crap! Just tell me where to get the best sub Avenger! :bangin:

Amazing how someone who has no time and no interest can come here several times over a period of a couple of weeks and post long explanations how this someone has no time for reading the dealers reviews instead of just sitting down for 2 hours ONCE and read all one needs to know..

[...] it tells me the date and time I am happy [...]

[...] Keeping it simple for someone who doesn't want to get so involved in the technical aspects should be fair to respect. [...]

If you want the watch to still tell the date and time in 6 months: get involved with technical aspects!

It should be fair to respect for you that people don't eagerly wait to read another "Hey there folks, listen, I've got no time cause I'm busy making money while you guys hang on a forum. My watch is 60 minutes slow a day, which is cool cause i have one more hour to be superbusy in everyday, but it doesn't show the correct time.. Soo what do I do now? NERDS!" (only in 300 words) which is why they suggest to get involved too..

Or just follow the advice of subbiesrock and buy a quartz from a store nearby.

[...] after 5 mis my eyes glazed over [...]

Try:

ritalin-ouii0.jpg

By the way: welcome! :drinks:

Edited by Tom Hawkes