When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller Replacement Strap

beanyboy

I finally plunked down some cash and purchased the Franck Muller Conquistidor with the Asian valjoux movement, a watch I'd had my eye on for nearly one year. The model I bought from Ms. King will come with what looks like a decent rubber strap, but I'd like to have a genuine crocodile strap, too, for events that require a more formal, dressier strap. I've combed through the posts here, have tried eBay, Google, etc. trying to find a vendor selling quality replacements. No luck. Anybody have any information or ideas? I am willing to have a custom strap made, but it's got to be significantly less expensive than a real FM AD replacement, which I was quoted as costing a ridiculous $525.

Thanks in advance for any sage advice.

Beany

I finally plunked down some cash and purchased the Franck Muller Conquistidor with the Asian valjoux movement, a watch I'd had my eye on for nearly one year. The model I bought from Ms. King will come with what looks like a decent rubber strap, but I'd like to have a genuine crocodile strap, too, for events that require a more formal, dressier strap. I've combed through the posts here, have tried eBay, Google, etc. trying to find a vendor selling quality replacements. No luck. Anybody have any information or ideas? I am willing to have a custom strap made, but it's got to be significantly less expensive than a real FM AD replacement, which I was quoted as costing a ridiculous $525.

Thanks in advance for any sage advice.

Beany

after you find your leather strap, if you want to sell your rubber strap, pm me ;)