When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My baby got new shoes: 005k on Septimus

HeadToucha

Hi guys,

On my 005 i have a black strap & white stitching from Gorilla, i absolutely love it but i wanted another one to switch with, an other colour, something more "summer" strap :D

And for a long time i litteraly drooled over my keyboard watching the blog of Septimus, a french strapmaker. He makes straps just on his free time so he produces limited quantity but after few emails i got lucky & received this beauty 2 weeks after the 1st mail!!

I hesitated a long time due to the price so i search for this tint in every strapmakers but never find it.But since this 005k is definitely a keeper, i said "f..k it i'm gonna spend the extra $$ in this Septimus, i want it!!". And let's be clear, i'm in love with this one, the honey color, the differences in the tint, the reflections in the sun, the stitching, etc ..

And the funny part is i now get more compliments on my strap than on my Pam :lol:

Just a bracket about straps:After getting a Kain Heritage strap for my Pam i made my mind to never buy again this kind of straps (Heroic18, KH, etc...) i always had a deception when i received it, it's indeed good straps but IMHO for the price you can have some really handmade straps (lot of verry good strapmakers here on the different boards).

Now the pics:

p1010010pw.jpg

p1010005.jpg

img1077y.jpg

img1037fy.jpg

img1075p.jpg

img1041u.jpg

img1051.jpg

img1087.jpg

img1092m.jpg

p101000454.jpg

Most Mario Paci straps run for more money than this strap, so it's not excessively expensive, and remember you're saving a lot on the watch head :) so a nice strap like this one is a great addition. Beautifully stitched, wonderful craftsmanship.

• 8 months later...