When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Heaven !

hambone

Greetings All,

I just signed on recently and am a bit sorry that I did not do so sooner, having purchased replicas from other companies online that seem to charge double what the dealers here are charging.

After reading many posts and communicating with Andrew of Trusty Time, it seems to be the consensus that he is one of the most reputable dealers around and I look forward to doing business with him. I sent several emails to Paul of Womart and have not had one returned. His prices seem to be quite good , however for me customer service is just about as important as the goods purchased.

It is quite thrilling indeed to discover how amazing the quality is of replica watches of late, and Panerai being my favorite, I look forward to a collecting many new great time pieces.

Thanks,

Hambone

Hi Hambone,

I totally agree with you and highflyingclive... its all about service... that's what really count at the end of the day... in fact, I've gotten 6 watches from Andrew (and counting...) so yes, he is the best... :) btw, I just signed in here myself, thanks to Demsey's recommendation...

Hi everyone!

Eric

Guest Watchandpen
Greetings All,

I just signed on recently and am a bit sorry that I did not do so sooner, having purchased replicas from other companies online that seem to charge double what the dealers here are charging.

After reading many posts and communicating with Andrew of Trusty Time, it seems to be the consensus that he is one of the most reputable dealers around and I look forward to doing business with him. I sent several emails to Paul of Womart and have not had one returned. His prices seem to be quite good , however for me customer service is just about as important as the goods purchased.

It is quite thrilling indeed to discover how amazing the quality is of replica watches of late, and Panerai being my favorite, I look forward to a collecting many new great time pieces.

Thanks,

Hambone

Having bought c. 20 watches from Andrew, he is the ultimate for service and communication. If anything goes wrong, he'll fix it! :thumbsupsmileyanim::victory:

welcome to rep heaven...i am too a pan fan....have bought 10 of them and last week ordered my firs 5 non pam reps...recived yesterday the breitling...oh man!...you'll love them as well if you get them...and so on...with the other brands...

reps are becoming everyday of better quality...

since you've chosen your dealer (excellent one) now go and order a few pieces...

enjoj your stay...

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I think it will be an enjoyable, expensive experience. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

By the way, Paul from WoMart did get back to me and answered all of my emails. It took a week but better late than never. He said that he does not accept Paypal any longer, so cash is the only way to do business with him. I much prefer to use a charge for obvious reasons, so with that thought and the testimonials to Pauls upstanding reputation, I will consider it further :g: