When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tropic 17 vs Tropic 19 Crystals

panerai153

*grin* Then alligoat's answer won't work for that case either.

Are you sure you're not building too many projects at once? It's okay, we've all been there. Remember this is a non-judgmental safe place. You're among friends.

Hello, my name is Nanuq. I'm an addict. I build too many projects. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Dude! You have no idea. lol Actually, I bet you do.

I'm finishing the 1665 from spares I have that I may sell. Working on the 5514 and the 5512(one I plan on having as a daily wearer, hence the need for gasket). Waiting for parts to finish the 16610 PVD domed crystal aged vintageized project/fantasy watch, that I also may sell. Waiting on parts to finish the 5513 Tudor Sub Precomex hybrid to wear daily.

The DSSD vintage/ized a la PBDads is done and may put it for sale on here. The sapphire crystal sub CGless is done as well, and waiting on a decent bracelet, but that I may also sell.

The rivet bracelet is going to be for the 5512 daily wearer. Everything else has their 9135/0 bracelets or leather/nylon NATO. I don't think I will do this whole five project things all at once again, but parts come up and these images start taking shape. You know what I mean.

E

• 4 years later...
Alright, take the biggest number you know, add $100 and that's your down payment. :animal_rooster:

No, seriously I paid $295 for it, from Philip on VRF about 9 years ago. I'd sell it at a loss, no sense charging someone else for my youthful transgression ("stupidity"). How about $225 and I'll pay the shipping?

I realize it's been years, shootin for the stars here but, do you still have that T-17 crystal?