When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Next from Noobfactory...

prdubis

Crystal for autos will be critical, if noob factory can make proper cyclops AND get overall quality and AR on par with new H-factory PAM crystals it will be instant hit. After seeing latest H-factory PAMs, I must say crystal quality makes huuuge difference on appearance of the watch.

regards

H factory is the same factory that produced the original ultimate 104, 088 and 156... current models have exact same non-gen construction, though they look good. Since they've already been making the ultimate crystal my only hope is they actually produce the proper gen crystal thickness so they're interchangeable with gen. Also better CG and crown...

H factory is the same factory that produced the original ultimate 104, 088 and 156... current models have exact same non-gen construction, though they look good. Since they've already been making the ultimate crystal my only hope is they actually produce the proper gen crystal thickness so they're interchangeable with gen. Also better CG and crown...

Noobfactory has a better gen like case?

Edited by sul

No. Noobfactory has gen like case construction. H- factory: Crystal sits in bezel, bezel and middle case are friction fitted. (Acurate for 1950s and (some) Radiomirs afaik, but not for Luminor cases.) Noobfactory: Crystal sits in middlecase, bezel goes on the middlecase around the crystal. (Accurate for Luminors.)

in it's construction it's more gen like... it has an actual bezel that can be removed like the gen... you can also order a replacement bezel from DSN and it will fit... ordering a replacement bezel is impossible with any Hublot factory Pam case. The H factory case design was created so they could build one universal midcase design for both manual and auto... the only thing that differs is the bezel/rehault unit that's removable as one piece and requires an additional gasket... saves a ton of money! I predicted the H factory would be making manual pams over a year ago because of this case design. Also highly likely they'll produce subs for the same reason.

Maybe the 187, as it was announced to be released before CNY...

The rumours have been the new 7753 187 plus the 000 and 104

but a while back I was told of a V2 MN and 127 based on a dealers gen...

But I wouldnt be surprised to see some Rads...

Then of course theres the new 312,329, 359 etc but that wont be available across the board...

Of course the choice is limitless as now makers have the case sets etc it really comes down to dials and DWs/Cyclops

I hope that they make sure the damn bezel markers don't fall out of the 187 this time.....