When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

From sterile to 111

Hi, this is my first topic and of course it's "noob topic"! I'm going to mod a sterile pam. I bought it from Getat and it's very well done. I'm using it since last year and I'm satisfied at all.

I bought a sausage dial for pam 111 and a see-througy backcase. I will try to follow the francisco's tutorial (you can find it also on RWG) to add with decal "officine panerai" on the movement. But in this case I'll have a 111H on the back and a 111E on the front, since the dial is sausage and not sandwich. Isn't it?

Is there a model of 111 with the same features of the one I'm going to create?

Every help is welcome!

I am not sure I understand the question so if I answer wrong please forgive me mate

Are you asking if the sausage 111 can appear on a H series CB... The short answer is no... (E-G) you probably have the wrong movement OP XI and CG as well I would guess as well as the CB. Also as I recall its OP 6567 but this also is a 113 OP

Is your dial correct LSL or LSML, it should say LSL for sausage...just checking

Personally I would reconsider your options if you are determined to use the sausage and make a better project of it...

Sead CG, T48, better case etc etc

I am not sure if the 111s were transitional (Though I assume they were) if they were it would be on G only as I do recall seeing gen Gs with historic CGs brushed rather than the polished Cartiers

Thanx Pete.

It would be better for me if there was one more letter between "G" and "H" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'll have a E/G version in the front side and a H version in the rear side.

Well, I'll buy a sandwich dial as soon as possible. Anyone is selling it?

I will have a spare in a few weeks, when I get it back

Or you can cgeck out the sales the do turn up as so many guys are using the 111J for projects ;)

Personally I prefer sausage so if its a good rep dial keep it mate ;)