When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silver themes

Hi,

do you think is there any quality difference between this:

http://perfect2clones.com/aap10036-royal-oak-chronograph-ssss-whtblk-a7750-sec12-p-5233.html

and this:

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods-4024.html

because the Ap sec@12 collection in the first is more expensive than the second except this model.

Thanks

Yes, I think there will be a BIG difference in quality - because the "PerfectClones" site you have in your link is a SCAM SITE. Look at the address - it isn't Josh's.

Edited by andyc2

:clapping::clapping:...obviously my answer didn't refer to the 4$...

i'm interested in silver or volcano; i said the price range from kings for all ROO is around 485$, and on "pc" the silver is the only one at that price; others ROO are at 568$, so i thought there was a difference.

I don't know is name is or is not Josh, i know i bought another watch from him and it arrived...so, if i decide to buy the silver, i'll bought from him.

Thanks

:clapping::clapping:...obviously my answer didn't refer to the 4$...

i'm interested in silver or volcano; i said the price range from kings for all ROO is around 485$, and on "pc" the silver is the only one at that price; others ROO are at 568$, so i thought there was a difference.

I don't know is name is or is not Josh, i know i bought another watch from him and it arrived...so, if i decide to buy the silver, i'll bought from him.

Thanks

You would either be very stupid or very crazy to buy from somebody who is blatantly ripping off another dealers site.

You've been a member on here for some time - do your homework.