When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

LH crystal

nejad

just received 112 LH watch is Ok but crystal is so bad that i have no words! or maybe i was expecting to much from it? a)its tin and you can see and feel that. B) celerity is low and it looks as glass window. is way below of the level of the watch. my all my pam reps (just two) have gen crystals and i dont have any free rep crystals around to put them side by side but i really think that DSN criystal is way better then this

Has it come direct from LH?

I have had a few of his and also going by reviews can say his crystals have been very very good barring the AR!!

Either you got a lite version if its from him direct or where ever it hails from the crystal has been swapped..

I think it was swapped; it cant be so bad! strange thing is that i used electronic diamond tester on it and that crustal is reading as hard sapphire, for one grade harder than gen BR that i had on me in a moment of testing... i will have a gen crystal by the end of a week so this ant gonna last long.

this was a used watch and the guy who sold me the watch is OK but more and more good parts are "upgraded" when used moded watches are changing the hands, so as a result cartel Crystal on a LH watch becomes LH by affiliation. Moded rep game is way more fun then Gen scene! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@ Oncyte- hahaha that is funny! RG is down and i cant go to my PM's but i think that the watch in question was yours at one moment. it was sort of easy for me to get gen Pam crystals before but its harder now. i just ordered two crystals and that is it, i don't think i'll be able to swing some more soon. who would guess that gen Pam parts would become such rare commodity. did anyone try 2geek/taka crystals for Pam? i have 2geek HBB and it looks grate; have to order one with double AR just to see...

@ Oncyte- hahaha that is funny! RG is down and i cant go to my PM's but i think that the watch in question was yours at one moment. it was sort of easy for me to get gen Pam crystals before but its harder now. i just ordered two crystals and that is it, i don't think i'll be able to swing some more soon. who would guess that gen Pam parts would become such rare commodity. did anyone try 2geek/taka crystals for Pam? i have 2geek HBB and it looks grate; have to order one with double AR just to see...

I cant send you a PM mate but there are a couple of gen crystals up for sale...