When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rollie Yachtmaster Rep Experts

sixers_610

im no expert but ive been looking into the yachtmaster too, it looks like a noob dial as the red yachtmaster print is nice and slim,im sure only wm9 an noob have the red print like that. but im sure someone will chime in on this. anyhow that is a nice watch,let me know when your thinking of moving it on. :whistling:

No it's not a Noob.

Once again, you could have browsed for my forum and found the Noob YM review & compare the pics. I have reviewed almost all Rolex rep models from that particular factory. :whistling:

LINK

Cool.

It takes time to develop an eye for the flaws and become obsessive-compulsive rep nerd. :D

Hint: Look at the crystal appearance (front thickness) and position of the cyclops/datewheel.

In what sense it's "better"?

Wokky rehaut, no front crystal thickness/cylindrical shape. It looks absolutely terrible. Nice dial though... but how does it help when the watch case (WOK) looks fundamentally wrong?

If a pushy salesman is going to sell you something, would you take his advice as gospel? Take mine. I'm not trying to sell you anything. I'm just trying to keep you away from bad replica watches.

Get this one instead. I really dislike the bad engraving but it's light years better rep. Not sure if they come with that kind of "yellowish" dials these days though... but maybe it's just the lighting.

Good luck.