When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Best 6152 Case Reshape

ebzen02

So I have been in search of the best 6152 case for about a year now. Back in January I finished this case for a friend of mine and fellow modder/dial extraordinaire that I thought came close to that illusive pillow shape. I kinda didn't want to give the case..lol!!

Anyhow, here are the pics.. The whole watch is not complete. This watch will truely be special when it's done because it will have a three part dial like gen and a bigger CG modeled after a Marina Militare 6152. Better plexi, bronze crown tube, etc.. It is going to be one sweet watch.

bcfac6e9.png

786e4be9.png

a8570ce0.png

2ef71c54.png

ddd1689a.png

51901943.png

Mate that looks great ..It looks like you had to take a fair bit off the top of the case looking at the bezel edges?

I really like the relationship of the lugs to the edges of the case...

So is the 3 parter a one off?

And how long have you been at that because the polished finish in relation to the amount of shaping looks really good :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Look forward to seeing the finished product especially the CG :)

This is my 3rd 6152 case. I have done a couple of 6154. Once you do a 6154, you can do any..lol..a big PIA!!!

Anyhow, the 3 piece and CG as far as I know it is a one of for this case at this time. The corners contours are important and take a look of visualizing. I put more time into research and looking than reshaping.