When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

noobmariner dimensions 40 mm by 12mm or 40 mm by 13mm

live1

hi guys im getting my first noobmariner lv from trusty or noobfactory time shops .thing is trusty anderw is much more expensive any1 no why? also trusty dimensions are 40 mm by 12 mm thickness .

and time shops noobfactory is 40 mm by 13mm thickness .what is correcet size as genuine submariner .

one last thing do time shops noobfactory have laser etched corronet crystal ,as he dosent mention it

ps should i go for 71j ,swiss eta ,or asian 3125 .they are all silly cheap on time shops

Welcome to the forum.

No need to bump a topic after 40 minutes please. If someone wants to answer then they will ;)

Even thought I should just tell you to use the search function (you will find all the info you can read), I will tell you this. The thickness difference could simply be due to the caseback being tight or loose when they measureed it, so dont even worry about that. . If you are getting one from josh or andrew just get the one they call the "beginmariner". Thats the noobfactory model. The etched crystal is completely WRONG (cant see it on the gen), and thats one of the FIRST ways an expert will call out your watch, because of the big etched crown. Thats probably the biggest fault on the noobmariner and most every other modern rep. But for the money its a very good replica. i would just get the Asian 21j movement. Its probably more reliable that the ETA copy movements. When the movement dies in a year, you just buy a new movement for $16 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My link