When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

005 on ABP gator strap eye candy...

prdubis

Hi mates,

Yes, I know, another thread about the newest 005 but I just wanted to show you the new strap I've received for it from ABP: Waxed Alligator Tannage spécial, with a sewn in Panerai buckle from Rolexfinder! The skin looks so great, it goes from dark charcoal to grey, with dark green between the scales... I love it and I am sure it will get a fabulous patina!

P1000169.jpg

P1000170.jpg

P1000171.jpg

Oooooo....ABP !!?!! You have too much money mate ;)

Very nice :) Were ABP OK then about sewing in the RFs PreA buckle?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS I dont like that watch...:p :p:p

Lol

yes, they've made several straps for my gens and they don't care to sew any buckle provided. Actually, I guess they don't even think it might be reps. Last time I've been to their shop, there was 2 Pam360 waiting for their daddies with new shoes...

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

OK F now I know you hang around ABP...whats your discount like ?? ;)

Mate...whats that last strap?

OK F now I know you hang around ABP...whats your discount like ?? ;)

Mate...whats that last strap?

That pic is coming from their website, it's a yellow toad strap made for the 360...

Have a look at their home page, there are so many great looking straps I want them all!

Prices are not so high if you don't ask for custom made orders.

But it's so nice to go to their shop with a new watch and choose skin, color,thread,buckle, and so on.

Depending on the skin, already made straps comes from €150 to €220 I guess. Custom made straps are more in the €250-400 range, depending on skins and options...

I have been on their sites a few times in the past when I was looking for a HB strap....

Everything I liked needed to be custom ordered and apart from struggling with their measurement forms.... I wasnt sure I could part with that much dosh without having never tried or seen one of their straps in my hand before...

Afterall I can never bring myself to order my women off the inernet...I prefer to get in my car and see it all before I buy !!! ;) ;)

Really not sure on that 360 strap..... sort of looks like someone took a gas torch to it...if you know what I mean..

Here are some straps they've custom made for me by the past...

Grey lizard for deployant for my 6263:

IMG_0027.jpg

P1000173.jpg

P1000174.jpg

P1000175.jpg

P1000176.jpg

Barenia calf and hand-swen aqua green stitches for my PAM305, with a sewn-in Rolexfinder Pre-V buckle. Size is 26x24.

(Barenia calf is a very soft and waxed calf leather, used by Hermes)

P1000177.jpg

P1000178.jpg

P1000179.jpg

P1000180.jpg

P1000181.jpg

Thats unusual on the Daytona mate.... completely changes the look of the watch on your wrist... :)

The 305 strap looks nice but I kept staring at P's buckle...I think his PreA is better...what do you think?

Have ABP got a place in the Tef or do you travel up alot to them ?

Both buckles are great, but I prefer Pre-As.

They are 22 mm and are easier to wear on contemporary PAM.

The only problem is the ardillon/tang: it is very sharp and I keep on ripping threads from my sweaters!

There is only one ABP shop, in Paris...

Edited by PrDubis