When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...

Smab

Picked up a few of my watches, and got an idea, as they were lying togehter on my table - the inspiration for the title was taken from the Sergio Leone "Spaghetti Western" Motion Picture "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" (with Clint Eastwood) - not that I think one of the three watches are neither, but together they are pretty amusing, here we see a lot of different design and attitude from the different brands (in this case Rolex, Panerai and IWC), and the size span is from the sleek 40mm TT Blue sub up to the almost ridiculous 47mm and 19mm thick Slytech 1000m Submersible with a 26mm SS aftermarket bracelet (Panerai never made a bracelet for this big watch, as far as I know).

The PAM228 with the SS bracelet is a staggering 280 grams (more than 1/2 IBS/pound), since the REP is SS, whereas the GEN is Ti - compared, the small TT blue sub is like a feather with its hollow YG plated midlink bracelet, with less gold (chinese plated) than in my backyard, as far as I can imagine :D

Here they are, enjoy :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Foto0962.jpg

Foto0963.jpg

Foto0964.jpg

Foto0965.jpg

Foto0966.jpg

Foto0967.jpg

Foto0968.jpg

Foto0969.jpg

Foto0970.jpg

Foto0971.jpg

Foto0972.jpg

Foto0973.jpg

Foto0974.jpg

I is very sorry, but my english am not so bad :blink:

It shall of course be: "batton markers is TWO pieces", not to pieces. They used to be made of ONE picece on the prior batton markers dial edition (realeased 2009).

The old one is still on PC's site, with the rubber strap/OD strap. That looks like the same watch, but there are 1 year apart in the entries on the site.