When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley 6.75 QC pics

monkeynutsack

Hi guys, whaddya think? Any flaws.

My concerns:

1. date could sit a little higher in the date wheel window

2. Is the space between the bezel and case too much or the norm?

3. the seperate blue dial date window on the right has some unfinished material sticking out from the top

4. Kind of looks like the new batch could have double AR (not a concern :whistling: )) or could just be the angle of the shots

Chime in guys! thanks

On2 the pics

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0260.jpgIMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

• Like 1

What are you doing with all those dials!?

I have seen the cartel selling a new "updated" Ultimate Bentley 6.75

Is that what this is ? I'm curious if a GEN dial will swap right in.

Ya they updated it about 3 years ago with a darker date font,not the shade of gen but better then the usually found bright red.

Dunno about the gen dial or if you could find one,but the dual DW's not lining up properly on alot of dates bug's me about these.

That said,not a bad rep if you are not overly fussy. Here is one i had with Chief's AR and a gen strap,got rid of a few years ago.

P9160145.jpg

This is a more recent update to the old 6.75, it's about a year old, it copies the new 6.75 Speed. Updates include the center "B" sticker on the case back rim, the bezel is slightly different and the sub-dials have silver rings around them, unlike the old version.

This is a more recent update to the old 6.75, it's about a year old, it copies the new 6.75 Speed. Updates include the center "B" sticker on the case back rim, the bezel is slightly different and the sub-dials have silver rings around them, unlike the old version.

Did they add more bubble wrap to the packaging in other words... :lol:

Dave, I am aware of the one you describe. I had this watch in a GEN when it was first released. Divorce forced sale, and some years later , I'm chasing building a Franken Bentley :) Or I may just have to pass and buy a GEN again. Lol

I was refrring to a "new" update. I too don't see much. I purchased 3 different 6.75's in the last 2 weeks. I'm going to be getting them soon and see which is best to start my project with. If you have any tips , pass them on :)

a year ago, the gen 6.75 changed. now its the 6.75 speed. the rep is now the rep of the 6.75 speed.

so the watch that the OP is showing is not the same as the old 6.75.

personnally, i prefer the old style, rep and gen, especially the bezel, and the subdial surrounds on the speed are too much.

a year ago, the gen 6.75 changed. now its the 6.75 speed. the rep is now the rep of the 6.75 speed.

so the watch that the OP is showing is not the same as the old 6.75.

personnally, i prefer the old style, rep and gen, especially the bezel, and the subdial surrounds on the speed are too much.

You da man Frank,i didnt even notice. Do you know if the double AR this now?,i dont see a listing for it on Josh's site.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...