When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any white ploprof out there

Vitin

I still don't know what to do

Do you want the inexpensive 21j version or do you want to spend $350+ on the Swiss version? Id stick with the v2/ultimate since it's the updated one. Personally, anytime a Swiss version is available I buy it. It's a better starting point if you plan on modding it like I do. (Asian clone isn't bad either, but for $50 difference Id go with Swiss)

I ended up going with Andrew (yourtrustytime.com), and requested the black rubber and made sure to get the second version of the clasp.

But just so you know everyone else has the same "v2 ultimate" (Josh, Angus, Tony, king, etc) it's just who you prefer to buy through.

Do you want the inexpensive 21j version or do you want to spend $350+ on the Swiss version? Id stick with the v2/ultimate since it's the updated one. Personally, anytime a Swiss version is available I buy it. It's a better starting point if you plan on modding it like I do. (Asian clone isn't bad either, but for $50 difference Id go with Swiss)

I ended up going with Andrew (yourtrustytime.com), and requested the black rubber and made sure to get the second version of the clasp.

But just so you know everyone else has the same "v2 ultimate" (Josh, Angus, Tony, king, etc) it's just who you prefer to buy through.

I'm sure to go for v2 version, but not the cheapest versión. I think the asian clone is the best option. The movement is very reliable. And some time when you pay for swiss movement isn't swiss or sometimes are recycled old movements that need a revision.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your photos. I will think this week what to do.