When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Flyback?

whoever

Hi there, i'm looking for something new....and crossed this Panerai Flyback at Kingwatch, but since i'm not an Panerai expert, i'm not sure if it's a good version or not?

Any thoughts?

I guess the trusted dealer is not in question, there is enough good feedback, i'm just questioning the version since i don't know it.

http://kingshowbox.com/goods-4177.html

Thanks for your help!

nice saturday all!

Not having the flyback function is a non issue for me,would not use It anyway. The stop watch(chronograph) works,thats good enough for me. The lack of a sapphire crystal Is the biggest issue for me,must be so careful,as not to scratch it. I think the 212 and the 253 Regata,the one I have,are some of the most beautiful pams ever made,just my opinion of course. The ultimate version Is the one to get:) mike

thanks for your thoughts gents. Actually, i didn't even know there was Flyback function!! :pardon: I just like the name.....Mike, i'll stick maybe with what you said, i'll give it a thought!

cheers

Sure,take your time and give it some thought. The truth is there are several beautiful new pams around these days,Im sure you will make the right choice when the time is right,good luck. :victory: Mike

Flyback is exactly as it sounds. When your chrono is running you can reset while the chrono is still running rather than having to stop, reset and start it again. And although Maxman is right that it shouldn't matter, I can tell you that anyone who wants to try on your watch is going to try it. Not to test whether it is a rep but simply because it is a cool function. Whenever I have lent someone one of my chronos they always try it. I can promise you they are going to ask you what that extra button is for. I know I did before I knew what it was.:whistling:

Flyback is exactly as it sounds. When your chrono is running you can reset while the chrono is still running rather than having to stop, reset and start it again. And although Maxman is right that it shouldn't matter, I can tell you that anyone who wants to try on your watch is going to try it. Not to test whether it is a rep but simply because it is a cool function. Whenever I have lent someone one of my chronos they always try it. I can promise you they are going to ask you what that extra button is for. I know I did before I knew what it was.:whistling:

I have no doubts about what you say sir,thats why I wont allow anyone but very good friends that know Im Into reps try them on. When anyone else ask,I will say,"ARE YOU CRAZY,THIS A $10.000 WATCH!!!!! :lol: