When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should I Worry? I'm very nervous about this! DHL tracking no not work for 3 days already..

rckh

Dear Folks:

I've order a Franken watch on forum who located in Sweden; we've deal before & have a very good experience. Everything going fine until the seller inform me the package had been send.

According to my seller; he send it by DHL via the service point "My way" on 15/4/2011 & email me the track.no. However; 3 days past & I can't track it either on Sweden DHL or HongKong DHL. I called DHL twice times to asking about the status. DHL call center told me that they haven't received the package & that's why the track no not show any info in their system. They can't provide any help in my case. I contact seller & he confirmed the package had been send to DHL & send me a photo of the receipt. So; I email the receipt to DHL & they replied my enquiry as follow:

"Please be advised that we have no any information about the given waybill number 845581XXXX at this moment. Please kindly check and clarify the pick-up date of your shipment with the shipper. You may also check the on-line shipment status in the following ways once you have the correct waybill number:

1. http://www.dhl.com.hk >Express > Tracking

2. e-TRACK (For international shipments only) - please e-mail the waybill number to track@dhl.com and the result will return within seconds"

It really drive me crazy as the deal related to over 1400EUR......plus I'll have my vocation with my wife on coming easter. I'm so nervous & worry as I don't know what the problem is.

Is there any members who have experience in send package via Sweden DHL service-point? I'm not familiar with the service point in sweden; "My Way" are DHL service-center or just a postal franchisee / agency? how frequently will DHL collect package from service-point? According to the info from "My Way service-point"; they open 7days a week. Is it daily collect or anything? Is it normal for 3 days track.no still not working in DHL?

Please kindly give me your advice or any input about my case..... :(

Best Regards,

Raymond

E-1.jpg

Edited by rckh

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Then this is strange!

But 15th was a friday right? I think it will show up tomorrow in the track system!

Then this is strange!

But 15th was a friday right? I think it will show up tomorrow in the track system!

Then this is strange!

Yes, 15/4 is friday.

Are you mean the track.no should show up on tomorrow 19/4 or it should show up on 16/4?

Best Regards,

Raymond

My Way is just a 7 eleven type of store and DHL problably only do pickups on Monday to Friday and if the package was posted after DHL already made their pickup on friday then it wont be collected until monday afternoon. So I wouldn't worry to mouch.

Thx for your info!

Is it mean "My Way" also accept different couriers postage like UPS, Fedex?

Best Regards,

Raymond

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Well it should have already showed up, i realy think you should be worry im afried!!!

I have also shipped with dhl and never ever hade i trubbel with tracking.

But give it one more day, it could just be some little delays. Im keeping my finger crossed!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

My Way is just a 7 eleven type of store and DHL problably only do pickups on Monday to Friday and if the package was posted after DHL already made their pickup on friday then it wont be collected until monday afternoon. So I wouldn't worry to mouch.

I was thinking the same thing!

But today it should have been shown already. Becuse as soon as you drop it of amd pay for it, they scan it, then dhl scans it again all the way until it leavs the country.

But today it should have been shown already. Becuse as soon as you drop it of amd pay for it, they scan it, then dhl scans it again all the way until it leavs the country.

Arr...........It's really in a deep trouble........damn

Best Regards,

Raymond

Zeleni:

From the photo I attached; is it an official receipt from "My Way"?

Best Regards,

Raymond

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Ray, be cool m8 it is probebly just delayed of some kind.

But from the photo, this is just a resiet.

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

Ray, be cool m8 it is probebly just delayed of some kind.

But from the photo, i realy dont know. But shouldent there be a scanbar, you know the black lines in a row, where they scan it?

I really don't know where the scan bar is.....Seller told me it's the receipt from "My-Way"...

Best Regards,

Raymond

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Ok Ray i work fast :)

I just talked to the place where the parcel was droped of. They say that it was droped of after 15.30 last friday. And that dhl will pick it up today around 17.00 cet time :) so there you have the delay. They told me that dhl dosent come during the weekends. So if you drop it of after 15.30 on a friday it will be picked up on monday around 17.00

Now let me see a happy face! Give it a few more hours and it will show up :)

+1

It should show up on the DHL site this evening (local Swedish time)..

Dear folks:

After 30minutes sitting in front of my computer & keep clicking the "track" & "back" on DHL site......Finally, the God Damn DHL picked up my package from service point & showing the tracking information on the web-site! It's the most horrible 3 days in my watches collection life in these several years. Never & ever use DHL again in rest of my life....:black_eye:

Thx so much for all your input, advise within these critical moment & especially THX for the great help from member "Zeleni Kukuruz". He help me to call "My Way" directly & get the actual status of my package.

As the slogan of RWG : "Fine watch, Fine people"; RWG have so many friendly, helpful, Knowledge members. This help us to keep RWG get better & better! Sorry for my bad english; I really don't how to express my THX & my feeling for all of you! :drinks:

At last, I can have a good sleep tonight! I'ven't slept well 3 days already!

Best Regards,

Raymond

Edited by rckh

Great news R! Looking forward to see the pics! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Posted with my iPhone in the air on my way home from a business trip..

Dear Modelizer:

Thx for your kindly word bro!

Home sweet home; hope you have a good evening after my business trip!

Best Regards,

Raymond