When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 127 1950 "Ultimate"

Harmtol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is if I remember correctly the 581 caseback fiddy is the v5 that has the worst case, so it's not worth more than $150. The caseback itself is more rare because of the serial but the watch is garbage, bad dial print, wrong handstack, too much metal on the case, mineral crystal, wonky movement engravings. At some point when I was into fiddys I just bought it for a song and just used the caseback. Am I missing something here?

That mineral crystal was very good actually but the rest sucked

chunky case

shitty dial

but the serial is the selling point of flin fiddy

btw I'm here if u want to sell that caseback, would finish my super franken off perfectly and should goto a super franken fiddy ;)

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for Angus to whip out a Fiddy for us...

My EL/DSN/Cartel hybrid is good... But it could always be better.

and with the recent Pam releases, my hopes are high. :thumbsupsmileyanim: a good 127, 187, 186 and some Pre-Vs would put a serious hurting on my bank account. :black_eye:

Ahh, well best of luck in your search. If you already scored everything else then you're way ahead of the curve and it's just a matter of time :victory:

I actually was not too smart and was offered a brand new cg as one of first parts but passed since I was after dial hands and crystal ,bezel ,mov thinking it would be easy for the cg but I was wrong!

One of the hardest to get !

Dumb move!!

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for Angus to whip out a Fiddy for us...

Out of curiosity,why would you be waiting on Angus?...he only sell's what "the cartel" sell's when and if he can get hold of it. Has something changed of late?...

If a good Fiddy comes out,Josh will have it,then later Angus will...maybe...?

Out of curiosity,why would you be waiting on Angus?...he only sell's what "the cartel" sell's when and if he can get hold of it. Has something changed of late?...

If a good Fiddy comes out,Josh will have it,then later Angus will...maybe...?

Not if the relationship with the factories that produced the new 359M continues. Angus certainly has the jump on the other dealers for the time being, they really must be selling like hot cakes...

Nouveau Riche EL riff raff .... now that made me smile :)

Subbie...... The 127 is well developed but still a way off from release but it will be from the Cartel (A) as it is being built from a gen owned by one of the dealers here....

Angus has taken a leap forward in the normal process we associate with developing new reps.... and I am sure he will do some more but I get the feeling from his posts that he is looking for something out of the SIHH 2011 that aint PAM...

To be fair to him.... I think he has taken an awful lot of Sh*t from others in the rep making / dealing world over what he has been doing of late ;) ;) I am sure a lot of guys here will know exactly what I mean so I dont feel it right to put it in type...