When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Moon Watch

baltic

where did you find one with the domed plexi chrystal

Whoa this post came back from the dead! I got the rep from EL yonks ago and it has since moved onto another owner. The gen 3570 has now been joined by a pre-moon 145022-69 (told you I was a Speedy obsessive :whistling: )

Edited by baltic

Three years later and this dang thang 'aint no closer to gen. As a matter of fact it 'de-volved' from 'Baltic' 's version. For cryin' out loud.............

It just occured; when my father-in-law ran a paper mill in northern Thailand he had to have quite a few esteemed Thai men, retired military, and diplomatic corps types on his board of directors or it would be impossible for him to navigate the tight business circles as a farang (Thai slang for 'ferener, direct translation: "Dog Face"), much less an American Ex-Marine Corps fighter pilot.

Trying to instill what he knew; free trade capitalism, he would try his best to impress upon the board western business models and practices. The board were smart, a lot of them educated in the west. They understood and agreed that his methods would bring the best prosperity. "So, it's settled and agreed, this is the direction we shall proceed?"

"No."

"Why not!"

"Because it is your idea and you are a farang."

"D'OH!"

It doesn't matter how much we kick and scream about hesalite crystals, solid case backs, proper chapter rings and the modified 7750 w/ tighter subdials. It's going to have to come from the factories' own sweet time and will.

C'mon Joshua, Andrew, Chris, give a farang a break. Work on those guys..................THE ROUND EYES WANT MOON WATCH!!

• 1 year later...

A few questions about this model:

Best way to ensure water "tightness" and things to look for. What are the first things I should look for/Do?

Spares, where to get?

Best improvement to make on this model?

Pictures of the post are not showing up, but it is quite old. I would love to see the comparison shots if you still have them Balti.

Thanks.

E