When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Very basic question, please help!

I am new in this very good forum. I am navigating from my Ipad from the tapatalk app. I can't see some attachments in certain sections of the forum. For example I am trying to see the watch reviews but I can only see the coments from everybody to the post, but not the review. It may be a silly technical question, sorry about it.

By the way its a great forum, keep it going!

• 3 weeks later...

I just use Safari on my ipad.

I use Safari and Tapatalk, the only advantage of Tapatalk is that you can upload images directly, whereas you need to use the Photobucket App to do it within Safari. I'd stick with the Safari interface, much nicer :)

I am new in this very good forum. I am navigating from my Ipad from the tapatalk app. I can't see some attachments in certain sections of the forum. For example I am trying to see the watch reviews but I can only see the coments from everybody to the post, but not the review. It may be a silly technical question, sorry about it.

By the way its a great forum, keep it going!

I have an iPad and use Tapatalk occasionally. Post a link to the review in question.

:pimp: