When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Radiomir here i come!

gillism

So my poor Black Steel SA has taken a hammering being my daily beater and it still makes me smile when i look at it! But its time to move on and get a new daily beater! I have fallen in love with the PAN 292 - the Black Seal Radiomir in Ceramic, now there are two rep versions i would go with, the Cartel variant and then DSN's version. Research carried out have pointed out that both cartels and DSN's aren't up to scratch and I was wondering if there is a super-rep out there? To the ilk of the Hublot Ceramics. Humm gut feel will bring back a no no from you guys, which is fine, so my second question would be - whats the best way to franken one up without spending a Gen type money :) Steel case and get it DLC'd by Avitt or who ever supports the board with the service ?

Thanks for helping a brother out :)

In Love

Mr Gill.

There really isn't a super rep of this model, because of the unusual material combination of the gen.

The best that I've seen was on another board, where avitt applied a matte finish to the solid ceramic rep. Don't know how that was done, but it looked very good.